IF YOU'VE ASKED YOURSELF: "IS SEO IMPORTANT IN 2019?" HERE'S THE ANSWER...
67K SEARCHES ARE PERFORMED ON GOOGLE EVERY SECOND
46% of all Google searches are local, and 97% of people learn more about a local company via the internet.
THE TOP 5 RESULTS GET 75% OF THE CLICKS
93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine. With such a high percentage of people using search engines to land on your website, it means that you need to be high up on those results pages and be as relevant as possible to gain more calls and foot traffic to your business.
A THIRD OF ALL SMARTPHONE SEARCHES WERE MADE RIGHT BEFORE A STORE VISIT
58% of searches are made using a smartphone. After making a local business search on a smartphone, 88% of consumers will either call or visit the business within 24 hours.
— • —
There's plenty more that can be said about the importance of SEO, but those are some of the most pertinent as it pertains to local businesses and determining whether SEO is still important or not. Another noteworthy fact is that in this day and age, the main objective for SEO is no longer just about ranking for popular terms; it's ultimately about your business being found online when it matters most.
"BE SEARCHABLE" IS GOOD FOR:
○ Being competitive with local businesses in your category.
○ Getting more calls and visits to your business from online searches.
○ Getting to and staying on the first page of search engine results.
○ Knowing which content/language on your site leads visitors to take action.
○ Best placement of conversion buttons on your site's pages (i.e. set an appointment).
○ Being found online when it matters most.
- Initial SEO Audit of Website + Report
- Keywords Research
- Metadata Optimization
- External Link Building Campaign
- Citations Building Campaign
- Google My Business Optimization
- New Content Pages (Keyword Optimized)
- Reconstruction of Internal Links
- Schema Markup
- Sitemap Submission \ Resubmission
- Monitoring of Site Traffic and Rankings
— PLUS —
- On-Page Conversion Point Tracking
- Management of Google and Bing Search Consoles
- Monthly Report on Google and Bing Analytics
- Monthly Competitor Research + Report
- Quarterly Report on Technical and On-Page SEO Improvements
Investment: Only $349.99/mo* + $199.99* (one-time setup fee)
— QUESTIONS? —
If you have any questions about the Be Searchable Package, or if you're ready to take the first step to getting started today, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.
Wishing you the best!